Saturday, January 17, 2009

Winter...a good time to stay inside

I don't like the cold, think i should move to florida. went outside tonite and about froze. ordered chinese so i didn't have to go anywhere or cook...i don't like to cook so i go out to eat alot. when the guy came to deliver the food, he slipped and fell on a patch of ice on my sidewalk...hopefully he won't sue me. He said he wasn't hurt, but who knows what he might feel like when he wakes up tomorrow morning? so I ate my General Tso's chicken and watched the mummy, haven't seen the new one yet. wow am I thirsty...they put so much salt in that stuff. tomorrow I hope it isn't so cold so i can go take some pics in the am, then it is football all afternoon and evening. Fly, Eagles Fly!!!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe they should have saved some of the salt they put in the food to dump on your sidewalk so no one would fall...LOL

    I agree about the cold and the EAGLES!!!

    ReplyDelete