Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long Time away

i started this blog accidentally, and then I left it and didn't write anything for a couple weeks. Well, here I am back again to talk about my life. I am a Philadelphia Eagles fan, so i am happy now cause they are in the playoffs. I hope they beat arizona. i also hope that the ravens beat the steelers, not because I am a raven's fan but because I am a philly fan and therefore hate pittsburgh...that's the only burg in pa that can have an 'h' on the end of it...did you know that? My vast knowledge of the state of pa is amazing! things are really good right now. The weather hasn't been too bad, not a lot of snow...just some ice storms, but i didn't have anywhere to go, so it didn't matter to me. LOL too bad for any poor saps who had to travel in it...people drive like crazies, it isn't safe to be on the road with them! I work out of my house and don't have much need to go out when it is bad weather...lucky for me. it has been real cold here, I think I could take my food and put it outside and save the electricity on my fridge! LOL but then I would have to go out and get it when I wanted something to eat and I don't want to go out in the cold so....bad idea!!!
About my bedtime...good night cyber world!! This video reminds me of when it was nice and HOT this summer...

Go Philly!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the car, it would be better if it was fire engine red!!!

    ReplyDelete